Friday, June 5, 2009

Dark Ages

I drafted this post on a blank page of a used planner, because there was a brownout. I cannot use my computer. It has been 8 hours so I decided to write. Back to the dark ages again and it is raining here in the Philippines for 2 days already. 

My source of light is a "gasera" (our improvised lamp). While writing, I remember our great national hero Dr. Jose Rizal. He used this kind of light since he was a boy. He studied and wrote great masterpieces with the aid of a lamp or a candle. He was an excellent student. A very good example for students to follow. In my opinion, he started a fire that will never die and its light will shine forever.

At last! After 20 hours, the electricity is back. I can use my computer again and publish this draft. The video about a tool that can clean and optimize computer systems is in the making again. Please check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts